• Corus Bank - Division C Relocation - Cash/Currency Distribution Division
4806 North Western Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
• Relocate Division C from another Corus Bank building.
• 3,250 square foot remodel of existing space for new use.
• Project included offices, cash/currency room with new vault, customer window, high density
file room and storage room.
• Employee Break Room improvements.
• Corridor relocation and improvements.
• Alterations and improvements to existing heating, ventilation & air conditioning, security and
• Corus Bank - Executive Boardroom, Copy Room and Open Office Area
Corporate Headquarters, 3959 North Lincoln Avenue, 3rd Floor, Chicago, Illinois
• 2,292 square foot remodel of existing space.
• Expand and remodel existing boardroom.
• Relocate copy room.
• Alterations to adjacent open office areas.
• Corus Bank - Operations Center / Data Center
• New construction gut conversion of 44,400 square foot single story building.
• Performed owner’s representative services for Corus Bank, N.A., Owner.
• Owner’s representative services included attending design meetings, design review,
plan review, specifications review, bidding review, construction observations, attending
construction meetings, punch list services and other services.
• Did not provide architectural or interior design services.
• Corus Bank - 2nd Floor, Executive Floor, Toilet Room Remodel
Corporate Headquarters, 3959 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
• Remodel existing Men’s and Women’s toilet rooms.
• Plumbing alterations.
• Area of alterations/remodel included 360 square feet.
Click photo to see enlarged photo gallery.
• Construction Loan Oversight