Click photo to see enlarged photo gallery.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Chicago 2 & Cicero Wards - Wilmette Illinois Stake
3250 South Pulaski, Chicago, Illinois
• New 12,873 square foot Church and site development (parking, landscaping, fencing, storm
water retention, etc.) of 1.78 acre site.
• Performed the following -
◦ Architectural design services.
◦ Bidding and negotiation services.
◦ Project design included a complex below grade storm water retention and drainage system
including over 1,450 lineal feet of concrete pipe.
◦ Zoning variation services including applying five (5) zoning variations and applying for the
extension of the granted variation periods.
◦ Asbestos abatement services including bidding and administration in preparation for
demolition of existing buildings.
◦ Site and building demolition services including bidding and negotiation, and administration
◦ Perform feasibility study (zoning and code analysis) to double the size of the proposed
◦ Assist owner's real estate broker in purchasing adjacent property.
• Did not provide architect of record services.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Ottawa Ward - Naperville Illinois Stake
1377 South Adams Street, Ottawa, Illinois
• New 5,900 square foot addition, extensive interior remodel and alterations to existing
7,700 square foot Church and associated site development improvements.
• The addition included a new chapel, cultural center and offices.
• Remodel included new material center (library), new relief society (women's auxiliary) room,
new toilet rooms, new serving area (kitchen), new classrooms, new finishes throughout, new
window treatments throughout, new lighting throughout and other improvements.
• New heating and air condition equipment at existing building, alterations to existing ductwork
and new temperature controls.
• Reroof existing building (asphalt shingles) including new ridge vent system, new storm
gutters and downspouts.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Griffith 1, 2 Wards and Spanish Branch -
Chicago Heights Illinois Stake, 300 Wirth Road, Griffith, Indiana
• New 1,810 square foot addition, extensive interior remodel and exterior alterations to
existing 13,730 square foot Church.
• The addition included new classrooms, offices and toilet rooms.
• Remodel the existing interior and exterior building main entries, expanding the vestibules
for accessibility (handicap accessibility), new foundations, new stoops, new exterior stairs
and new exterior ramps.
• Remodel and alterations including new pews in chapel, new rostrum (choir) seating in chapel,
new chapel lighting, new chapel & cultural center sound system, new material center (library),
new cabinets, countertops & appliances at serving area (kitchen), new finishes, accessories &
plumbing fixtures in toilet rooms, new glass basketball backboards in the cultural center,
new sound absorption panel systems in cultural center, new folding partitions, new finishes
throughout, new window treatments throughout, new lighting throughout and other
• New windows at existing building.
• Site improvements including new landscaping, new concrete walks and new brick masonry
screen walls for air conditioning equipment.
• Renovation of existing church masonry construction steeple.
• Reroof existing building sloped roof (asphalt shingle) and low sloped roof (single ply
membrane) including new ridge vent system, new storm gutters and downspouts.
• Remove and replace existing forced air heating & air conditioning equipment and temperature
• Planning and zoning hearing services.
• Asbestos abatement services including bidding and administration.
• Separate storm water collection and drainage project.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Joliet Wards - Joliet Illinois Stake
655 Springfield Avenue, Joliet, Illinois
• New 1,710 square foot addition and interior remodel to existing 13,729 square foot Church,
including large expansion to the surface parking lot.
• The Addition included new Church offices (Stake Offices) and new rear main building entry.
• Remodel and alterations included existing back of building vestibule alterations, new family
history room, new uni-sex toilet room, relief society (women's auxiliary) room alterations,
toilet room alterations, nursery alterations, new nursery toilet room, office alterations, new
rostrum (choir) seating in chapel, renovating the existing chapel pews and other various
• Site development improvements including expanding the surface parking area adding
68 parking spaces, new concrete sidewalks, new exterior concrete stairs, landscape
improvements and fencing improvements to existing 2.75 acre site.
• Zoning variation services as required for expansion of the parking area.
• Project design included a complex below grade storm water retention and drainage system
including 1020 lineal feet of 3 foot diameter corrugated aluminized steel piping with 220
lineal foot continuous slotted retention system inlet, etc.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Naperville Illinois Stake Center -
Naperville Illinois Stake, 1320 Ridgeland Road, Naperville, Illinois
• New pendant light fixtures and other lighting improvements to existing Church chapel and
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Naperville 2nd Ward - Naperville Illinois Stake
1411 East 95th Street, Naperville, Illinois
• Remodel and alterations to existing Church two (2) main building entries.
• Construction Loan Oversight